C5Alive General Category > C5 Meetings & Events

C5@30

(1/15) > >>

danny7147:
Right guys, I'm looking ahead at organising the next big event. From what I've read the 25th anniversary celebrations were fantastic, but we're now approaching the big 3-0 so I'd like to get the ball rolling again! Brooklands worked out well, but I'd really like to have a location this time that means as many people as possible can make the journey to it so I need suggestions, especially from you up norf! :-) Once we've got some places suggested I'll put it to a poll, but so far the places I have in mind are... Lotus in Norfolk, Beaulieu, Brooklands, or my personal favourite, Gaydon. Gaydon is home to the largest collection of British cars in the world, great museum and being just outside Birmingham is very centrally located for people to attend. Let me know what you think and if you have other places in mind :-)

Luke S:
Brooklands would be nice as it is local to me but there are people who live farther a field

kamilb1998:
Lotus in Norfolk would be good for me as it's just up the road, but Norfolk is quite far for most.

danny7147:
Yep, and Beaulieu would be closest for me, and that's where the problem is lol! Birmingham' s virtually in the middle of everyone which is why I'm wondering if that should be the venue to aim for?

What I'm most interested in at the moment is (a) any other suggestions for places, and (b) whether there are many Midlands/northern members that would want to attend if it was organised closer to them :)

cRaigalexander:
I like the idea of Gaydon for centrality, but I think the benefit of somewhere like Beaulieu is there are some pretty roads around for a potter out etc :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version