News:

C5alive - The Premier Sinclair C5 website
https://www.c5alive.co.uk

Author Topic: Nearly had an accident  (Read 4211 times)

Offline Umpa

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 1
Nearly had an accident
« on: 27, March, 2009 - 06:43:28 »
As they say - the more you do something more chance you have of buggering it up !

Well coming home form work this morning (on nights) I turned the corner and my gloves got stuck on the power button.  I nearly hit the wifes car !!!!!!

No no not botherd about her pride and joy ( Spice red smart roadster)  I was more worried about my C5.  I have to keep it looking good :)

Offline alan1310

• Battery level: 5
  • i wish i was that man
Re: Nearly had an accident
« Reply #1 on: 27, March, 2009 - 07:38:27 »
thats a good one try going under a lorry the c5 saved my life shame the c5 didnt make it though

Karl

« Reply #2 on: 27, March, 2009 - 18:07:40 »
thats a good one try going under a lorry the c5 saved my life shame the c5 didnt make it though

..be careful out there guys  :o

There are so few people willing to go out there and use their c5's we can't afford to have any squished  :P

Seriously though, glad no-one is injured. 8)

Offline Umpa

• Global Moderator
  • Battery level: 1
« Reply #3 on: 27, March, 2009 - 23:08:46 »
Has anyone been hurt using a C5 on the road ? I don't recall ever seeing a report anywhere.

I must say I have been impressed by the attidude of local drivers, they give me plenty of room when they overtake.

Offline Retro Andy

• Global Moderator
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 12
« Reply #4 on: 28, March, 2009 - 08:28:47 »
I use mine to go to work on a couple of times a week, which is about one and a half miles, the cycle paths help (about half of the journey) , but never been close to crashing apart from tipping onto its side, but i was messing about in the snow in the car park at work. its great to see some people's faces when they drive by, even after using mine for a year now, people still look at you with a big smile.

Retro Andy