News:

C5alive meets Chris Barrie
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=417.0

Author Topic: **SOLD** Pair of C5's for sale in Coventry - £365 each ono - Please read ;)  (Read 2808 times)

Offline danny7147

• Battery level: 10
  • If at first you don't succeed... pay someone else.
    • Bikes To The Future
Right, have I got an offer for you. These AREN'T my bikes, but I had a chat with the owner earlier and came up with some news. Firstly, the bikes...

It's a current Ebay listing...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SINCLAIR-C5-CAR-ORIGINAL-1980S-RALEIGH-BURNER-CHOPPER-GRIFTER-ERA-/160951312273?pt=UK_Car_Parts_Vehicles_Automobila_ET&hash=item2579721f91

You'll see that they're up for £365 each. When I called him he said that he would actually take a much, much lower offer for them. He gave me a price but I'm not going to put it on this thread just in case he makes you a different offer, but believe me when I say it was a price that would make you very, very happy! Nice guy to deal with. Right... here's the photo...

The description is as follows:-

"HERE I HAVE 2 RARE SINCLAIR C5 CARS FROM THE 1980S ONE GREY BOOT MODEL AND A WHITE BOOT MODEL.BOTH CARS HAVE BEEN SAT FOR SOME YEARS SO ARE NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING AS HAVE LOST KEYS AND WILL NEED SERVICING ETC.THE CARS LOOK 100% COMPLETE.THEY BOTH HAVE THERE FRONT WHEEL COVER JUST FORGOT TO PUT THE OTHER ONE ON FOR THE PHOTO.I WAS TOLD WHEN I BOUGHT THEM A FEW YEARS AGO THAT THEY WORKED WHEN THEY WEE LAST USED BUT THAT WAS SOME YEARS AGO.THESE ARE BECOMING HARDER TO GET A GREAT INVESTMENT OPPURTUNITY.NEED TO MAKE ROOM IN THE GARAGE IF THEY DONT SELL I WILL STORE FOR A FEW MORE YEARS AS THEY WILL ONLY GROW IN VALUE.***************THE PRICE IS FOR 1 OF THE CARS NOT 2******************THEY ARE £365 BUY IT NOW OR BEST OFFER EACH.IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME AND VIEW OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ON 07508 110555."

Anyway, that's his number, his name's Mark, really nice guy to deal with, so if you want a really nice C5 for a great price give him a call!
« Last Edit: 06, February, 2013 - 11:41:00 by danny7147 »

Offline danny7147

• Battery level: 10
  • If at first you don't succeed... pay someone else.
    • Bikes To The Future
Both now sold  ::)

Offline Luke S

• Luke 2000
  • Millennium Member
  • Battery level: 5
  • Sinclair C5
    • brooklandsmuseum
Both now sold  ::)

They sold quite a long time ago I think  :-\ :-\ :-\

that was when they ended on eBay