C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > 2008

C5alive exhibiting at Brooklands Museum - 28 Sep '08

<< < (2/16) > >>

Karl:
This event has just taken a very interesting turn...

We are being offered the chance to take our C5's around sections of the Mercedes Benz test track  ;D

http://www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk/content/unitedkingdom/mpc/mpc_unitedkingdom_website/en/home_mpc/MB_World_Brooklands.html

This is an exciting opportunity, not to be missed !

So anyone who wants to show their C5 and have a bit of fun as well, please let me know so I can forward some numbers to the Brooklands team.

I cant wait  8)

Karl:
**** some more news ****

This event is shaping into something far better than I originally anticipated  :)

Brooklands have permission to use the neighbouring Mercedes Benz World test track for 4 hours (from 8am-12 noon). They are putting together a programme of events that will include a Penny Farthing race, a Raleigh Chopper race.....and they would like to hold a Sinclair C5 race as well ! Full details later, but there will also be the opportunity to take your C5 onto the skid pan  ;D. 

For the afternoon we will then return to Brooklands Museum to take part in a static display until the site closes.

Entry to this entire event will be free for all those that bring a C5, if you bring family and friends they will need to pay the normal admission fee. There is a huge amount of free parking, plus its a superb venue for those loved ones attending who are not too interested in C5s  8). Brooklands itself is easy to find and not far from Junction 10 of the M25.

So if you only attend one C5 meeting this year , this could well be the one you really dont want to miss !

To take part in the race (it's up to us how competitive it becomes..) I will need to have your names as soon as possible to pass onto the organisers.

I'm really looking forward to this now  ;D

alan1310:
count me in man sounds good i will try and find a way to get thier keep me informed

Kurt:
Hi Karl,

Count me in too!

Really disappointed after missing Cambridge so will definetly be there.

Kurt.

Elmo:
WOOOOO im coming!!! ;D :D ;D

so long as phil is the white van man again!! mwa ha ha ha!!  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version