C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > C5Alive Information

** Snag list **

(1/12) > >>

Karl:
To help out Dan and his hard working colleagues , I thought we should collate any problems we notice on the new forum on this topic ...saves them having to wade through all the various pots on different topics to try and spot different comments. There are always bound to be a few little niggles with any major overhaul, I'm really pleased with it all so far  :) 

spell checker missing

having to press "f5" to display the forum from the main website page

individual profile stats display distorted

c5alive logo in top left  corner disappears when viewing topics (replaced with red cross)

Please add any more of your observations here.

thedesigntailor:
Thanks Karl - this will be really useful

The shop is built and just going through final tweaks before it's handed over to Karl.
We are doing a bit more work to the forum today as well...

--- Quote from: BooBoo on  21, February, 2012  - 22:45:35 ---spell checker missing
--- End quote ---
This is a server issue. Your host will need to install Pspell which some servers don't support. I know they changed servers recently so that might be why we don't have it now - I will send an email with more detail.

--- Quote ---having to press "f5" to display the forum from the main website page
--- End quote ---
This is really beating us - We can't work out wether it is a bug in SMF or the server. Will keep working away.

--- Quote ---individual profile stats display distorted
--- End quote ---
This is almost certainly a theme issue so should be something we can fix.

--- Quote ---c5alive logo in top left  corner disappears when viewing topics (replaced with red cross)

--- End quote ---
This will be sorted today  :)

Keep em coming guys!  ;D

thedesigntailor:
BTW you can now have avatar images of 160 x 160 pixels

Bigger better and more colourful than ever!

PLOD11:
Title bars are only showing the top half of the title to me.

???

steve_1360:
Introduce Yourself section is in the old format? I assume your doing this as I don't think it was like this the other day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version