C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > 2009

Filming : Reading 11 Feb '09

<< < (3/12) > >>

c515mph:
I am up for it and so is my neighbour Trev!
Awaiting details.

Karl:

--- Quote from: c515mph on  21, January, 2009  - 19:40:08 ---I am up for it and so is my neighbour Trev!
Awaiting details.

--- End quote ---

That's excellent news mate , thanks for letting me know. If anyone else is able to confirm they will definately be attending it would be most appreciated  ;)

The date has been confirmed, and I have the location - which will be posted a little later. This is an extract from an email Tom (the organisor) ;

Dear Karl,

.... At the moment, there are slight tweaks to the filming schedule. We are still very keen to film with yourself and C5Alive .......but are just confirming the final details ......

With best wishes

Tom

Karl:
The latest email , edited for now to as I promised to be discreet  ;

Dear Karl,

I am a colleague of Tom .......... and am overseeing the setting up of the filming on Weds 11th Feb.

In practice, we are hoping that the C5 drivers can meet somewhere in the Cavendish Heights area (postcode RG4).   This would enable us to set the scene up and get ready to film the cars going down the road to ..........

We have now started filming and are looking for an exact location for this liaison point.  We need to notify the council.

What would be useful for our planning is to know how many transportation vehicles C5 Alive will be coming with, and rough idea of their size - because we'll need to select a rendezvous point with suitable parking.

At a rough guess - what would be a likely number?  Can we put a limit on it or will this not be necessary.

We are likely to meet at 1000.   Would it be possible for C5 Alive to get to Reading that early?

With thanks and best wishes

Zara...................

It is all going ahead , and I've replied that 10am would be okay  and that I anticipate about 6-8 C5's taking part.

Could all those who want to participate in this please let me know now so that I can confirm the numbers with Zara.

Full location details etc will be released nearer the time.

List of those confirmed as attending;

Karl
Angie
Martin   

(awaits confirmation: Wizbat, Ray)

c515mph:
I will be there Karl.awaiting confirmation from Trev.

Karl:

--- Quote from: c515mph on  26, January, 2009  - 21:56:52 ---I will be there Karl.awaiting confirmation from Trev.

--- End quote ---

Cheers Ray , amended list below ;

Could all those who want to participate in this please let me know now so that I can confirm the numbers with Zara.

Full location details etc will be released nearer the time.

List of those confirmed as attending;

Karl
Angie
Martin   
Ray

(awaits confirmation: Wizbat, Trev)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version