C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > 2009

Filming : Reading 11 Feb '09

<< < (2/12) > >>

Karl:
A brief update on this project ;

It will be going ahead as planned on the 11th February '09, and will be in the Reading area.

At this stage, the organiser has asked for a bit of discretion and that full details are not published at this time. We can say that it will involve filming for a BBC4 technology series. Those that know some more of the details are asked not to post them just yet.

Further details about the location and filming content will posted next week.

So those that want to take part should book the day off work and clear their diary for the day  8)

p.s. next week I'll be asking for confirmation from those that want to attend so I can give the organiser some idea of numbers.

Retro Andy:
I would love to join you on this, but can't make it mid week, hopfully i will get the chance of my fifteen minutes fame another time, hope you have a great time

Retro Andy 

Karl:

--- Quote from: Retro Andy on  10, January, 2009  - 12:42:15 ---I would love to join you on this, but can't make it mid week, hopfully i will get the chance of my fifteen minutes fame another time, hope you have a great time

Retro Andy 

--- End quote ---

It's a crying shame you cant make it , but like you say there is always the chance a similar opportunity will come around again later.

Wizbat:
I,m free to come over that day, I just need details of where and when.

Karl:

--- Quote from: Wizbat on  12, January, 2009  - 22:02:03 ---I,m free to come over that day, I just need details of where and when.

--- End quote ---

excellent news mate , I'll post some more details as soon as I can  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version