C5Alive Forum - Archive Section > C5Alive Information

New Year clearout

(1/2) > >>

Karl:
Looking through the membership database for c5alive there are quite a few accounts not used for over 600 days  :o so I think it may be time to "push the button" and nuke the inactive profiles and keep things manageable   8).

So this is a fair warning to "use it or lose it" , I'll be pushing the button in about a week or so  :P

Luke S:

--- Quote from: BooBoo on  02, January, 2013  - 18:44:12 ---Looking through the membership database for c5alive there are quite a few accounts not used for over 600 days  :o so I think it may be time to "push the button" and nuke the inactive profiles and keep things manageable   8).

So this is a fair warning to "use it or lose it" , I'll be pushing the button in about a week or so  :P

--- End quote ---

That's murder  to peoples profiles, LOL ;D ;D ;D

You mite as well if no one is using them

Karl:
I've done a bit of forum membership weeding so the database gets an easier life. Apologies in advance to anyone who has been toasted in error . It's not an exact science  :-X

I'll have a go at weeding some of the older topics next which is a time consuming task with its own difficulties . The trick is to avoid deleting stuff we might want to refer to later on , Lukes idea of weeding out all the sold and completed adverts in the Marketplace section makes sense  :)

Dave.76:
Phew i'm still here and haven't been pruned  ;D

Luke S:

--- Quote from: BooBoo on  23, January, 2013  - 10:31:04 ---I've done a bit of forum membership weeding so the database gets an easier life. Apologies in advance to anyone who has been toasted in error . It's not an exact science  :-X

I'll have a go at weeding some of the older topics next which is a time consuming task with its own difficulties . The trick is to avoid deleting stuff we might want to refer to later on , Lukes idea of weeding out all the sold and completed adverts in the Marketplace section makes sense  :)

--- End quote ---

You might as well get rid of some of the old adverts on the Wanted sinclair c5's parts & accessories

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version