C5Alive General Category > C5alive Information

Future plans for c5alive

(1/7) > >>

Karl:
I've had Sinclair c5's as a hobby since 2006 , and have run this website since April 2008. In that time I've had a huge amount of fun taking the site to new levels. We've been on TV, radio and in print and taken part in road trips both here and abroad and even had fun on racetracks and dragstrips. The forum has grown and remains as friendly and helpful as ever....so its all good. The support this website enjoys is fantastic and greatly appreciated.

However, I find my 12hr shifts and other interests (namely my MG) are competing for the time I have available to spend on c5alive. With this in mind, as far as this years events go, I will make sure those that are shown are fully supported until the end of the year but I wont be organising or attending any more myself. If anyone else wants to run some meetings or events let me know and they will be added.

I would hate to see this site suffer and dwindle because I didn't put enough time into it,  so am thinking of placing the website up for sale maybe next year . If anyone is interested in taking it over please email me.

kamilb1998:
Email sent. ;)

danny7147:
Very sad news, but understandable. It is a HUGE commitment and it really is amazing what you've accomplished with the club!

I've sent you a Facebook message, but will send a proper email when I get chance over the weekend

pso-buzz:
Oh that's very sad. I love this site and what it's all about. I hope someone feels they can take it over and do it justice to what you have achieved.

Simon

Ton C5:
Sad to hear Karl,
like to help out, maybe a dutch branch  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version