News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Author Topic: c5 that will not go in a straight line  (Read 6132 times)

marcdonnelly

Re: c5 that will not go in a straight line
« Reply #15 on: 21, August, 2010 - 16:28:01 »
i think you might be onto somethere there sounds like the likely course of the problem thats it no more burger kings for me ;D

Karl

« Reply #16 on: 21, August, 2010 - 16:31:14 »
i think you might be onto somethere there sounds like the likely course of the problem thats it no more burger kings for me ;D

...nothing wrong with loading a few "carbs" to power the c5 along   ;D :D, why do you think we have those pub stops on the c5alive meetings  ;)

marcdonnelly

« Reply #17 on: 21, August, 2010 - 18:26:23 »
yes looking forward to meeting some of the names on here in face on oct 4th run ,brooklands is just to far for me and might have a pint of carbs if theres one on the run. :o

Karl

« Reply #18 on: 21, August, 2010 - 22:28:59 »
yes looking forward to meeting some of the names on here in face on oct 4th run ,brooklands is just to far for me and might have a pint of carbs if theres one on the run. :o

..it might be a bit of a distance, but well worth it. Just check out the previous events in the archive section  8)