Check out my c5 prototypes
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/PICT0537.jpg)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/PICT0539.jpg)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/PICT0541.jpg)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/PICT0540.jpg)
Light green gearbox outer case
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/PICT0542.jpg)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/PICT0534.jpg)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/PICT0546.jpg)
CONTROL BOX PROTOTYPE
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/PICT0547.jpg)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/PICT0548.jpg)
Some intresting stuff there Chas - I have always wondered about the Sinclair prototype stuff - I used to work for GM and was involved with a lot of the prototype manufacture but it always got crushed after reaching the next level - good to see some stuff from Sinclair is still about.
Yes you are right when they get want they want the prototypes are just thrown away ...
but as you can see I do have a few items that have been saved ..
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/PICT0557.jpg)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/PICT0560.jpg)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/PICT0558.jpg)
Fascinating stuff - good to see they've been saved 8)
hi there....with the key switch...one of my c5 has that type of keyswitch fitted to it...lol....but the rest are the other type...
neil
p.s intresting stuff mate
Another prototype found wing mirror brackets .No L/R on them + take a look
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/PICT0580.jpg)
JUST FOUND A PROTOTYPE OF THE BACK BRAKE TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/IMGP0266.jpg)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/IMGP0267.jpg)
ANOTHER PROTOTYPE OF THE BACK BRAKE WHEEL WITH NO HEAT SINK PLATE ..(NEEDS A CLEAN ...)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/IMGP0294-2.jpg)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/IMGP0295.jpg)
HERE IS ANOTHER ONE THIS ONE IS THE MOTOR MOUNT BRACKET WITH AND WITHOUT THE MOTO SUPPORT ....AND ALSO THE 6 PINS THAT HOLD IN THE BEARING/WASHER
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/IMGP0293.jpg)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/IMGP0292.jpg)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/IMGP0291.jpg)
Hey my C5 has the smaller rear wheel plate fitted, I never new it was a proto, have another in a tub also spare. I think I will change it over to the bigger one as I didnt realise it was a heat sink. ta for heads up.
Where do you keep finding these prototypes Chas ?
Retro Andy.
If he tells you, he will have to kill you.... ;D