A quick note to introduce myself, the new owner of a 'Karl restoration' and putting it to good use in the Brooklands paddock. I will post some pictures as soon as I have time to download them from my phone: in the meantime I look forward to meeting you all, (some of you again), soon.
Black Hat
Welcome to the forum, glad Karl's C5 has gone to a good home, see you in September
Retro Andy.
Hi and welcome - enjoy the C5 - hope to meet you at Brooklands some time soon - why not come on one of the run's with it !!!
...sounds like the c5 is settling in well at Brooklands 8)
I'm hoping both the c5's I recently sold will also be making an appearance at Brooklands on Sep 12th...who knows, we might even have the highest numbers of c5's ever at a c5alive event ? Although I am surprised so few people have added their name to the list... :-\