Hi
just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Karl today, 21 again :D.
Happy Birthday Karl :)
Hope you are having a nice day, Happy Birthbay mate.
Retro Andy.
Many happy returns, Karl. I'm not far behind you! :o
C.
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday ;)
Hey Karl not too much cake buddy oh and blow the candles out before you tuck in happy birthday
Gary
That goes from me too, Happy Birthday ;D ;D ;D ;D
regards
Lance
Happy Birthday and take one from me!
greetz
Frank
happy birthday karl! :)
Cheers guys - just finishing off the BBQ (started at 2pm..) , now for a few beers in front of the telly to end the day off nicely.
Since I'm now officially an old codger I'll be snuggled up with my pipe and slippers before midnight ;D
Congratulations mate. Hope you had a great day!
Many happy returns.
Mike
Hope you had a good one bud :)
Sounds like a good one, I have an April birthday too 8)
Quote from: vanpeebles on 13, April, 2011 - 08:25:18
Sounds like a good one, I have an April birthday too 8)
..your birthday isn't showing on the c5alive calendar :( , have you entered your date of birth in your profile ?
Done! ;D
..have you noticed that Campos is shown as aged 1 on the calendar ? ;D :D