Hi has anyone got a fitting templete for rear indicators and how both front & rear are fixed. I have also been advised there should be some metal brackets, but I have not got any. Please advise
thanks
Lance
Hi there Lance I do have one but need it myself but I will make one and it will be for any one to borrow it ..Regarding the metal brackets there are none the only things that are metal are the bulb holders and the fixing clips. I will let you know when I made the fixing bracket ..
Thanks chas, do you also have a picture of the fixing brackets I need to make. also I have sent you an email.
thanks
Lance
Hi there Lance Have not received the email ...anyway I`v made the template if you want to lend it let me know ,I will be available for any one just ask .It`s a bit crude but will do the job Also I included a photo of a rear indicator with a clip that can be used if you do not have the original ..
also on the right is the tool for widening the holes when drilled ..
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/IMGP0346-1.jpg)
(http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af46/jordan8_2009/IMGP0344-1.jpg)
Hi there Lance still have not received the email ...bye Chas
Thanks Chas, email sent
regards
Lance
OK lance will send the items you want + the template ..Regarding the back indicator fixing clips They are on ebay as 9mm thin wire clips Item no 170641391780
If the back indicators have the plastic lugs damaged you may have to close the clips up a bit ....
Bye
Hi Chas, thanks for the use of the templete is on its way back.
regards Lance
Thanks Lance ...If anyone wants to borrow the template for the indicators just let me know .Bye Chas