C5ALIVE Forum

C5Alive Forum - Archive Section => General Archive => Complete Archive => C5Alive Information => Topic started by: Karl on 19, August, 2011 - 07:14:13

Title: Rear tyres on order
Post by: Karl on 19, August, 2011 - 07:14:13
Had a bit of a rush on the shop side of things lately and I'm now fresh out of rear tyres.

Although a new stash of tyres has been ordered they will take a couple of weeks to get here. I have reserved some for those that have already placed an order ,but to avoid any confusion I've now taken them off the shop side of the site until we're restocked.



Title: Re: Rear tyres on order
Post by: Karl on 13, September, 2011 - 14:21:28
I had a call from my tyre supplier today - there has been a slight delay in getting them in from Germany, but a new batch of city jets should be here early next week.

Title: Re: Rear tyres on order
Post by: Karl on 20, September, 2011 - 08:05:09
Rear tyres are now back in stock  ;D