C5ALIVE Forum

C5 Help => C5 Support => Topic started by: Carl Gordon on 28, July, 2012 - 19:06:21

Title: Help needed
Post by: Carl Gordon on 28, July, 2012 - 19:06:21
My c5 didn't have a front wheel cover when I brought it so I got one, problem is that it doesn't seem to fit, it seems that the foot well is to close to the wheel! Any suggestions???
Thanks
Title: Re: Help needed
Post by: kamilb1998 on 28, July, 2012 - 19:08:19
Sounds like possible bent forks/chassis  :(
Title: Re: Help needed
Post by: Carl Gordon on 28, July, 2012 - 19:22:48
Thanks for reply, will I need to strip it down to find out? Visually it looks ok.
Cheers
Title: Re: Help needed
Post by: Lancealot on 28, July, 2012 - 20:07:36
Post a photo.........

Lance
Title: Re: Help needed
Post by: Carl Gordon on 28, July, 2012 - 20:16:46
Will do that tomorrow, thanks
Title: Re: Help needed
Post by: radiomarty on 29, July, 2012 - 07:49:51
Check the area in this post :

http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,1882.0.html

The tell tell sign is normally the deformation to the arena shaped hole
Title: Re: Help needed
Post by: Carl Gordon on 29, July, 2012 - 08:16:53
Thanks Marty, I will have a closer inspection today, it was supposed to of had a full rebuild 2 yrs ago!