What is the name of the origanal sinclair c5 rear indicator bulb called
Hi there if you go to the shop Karl has them for sale ...
thanks :D
hi there the bulbs are called FESTOON BULBS .And they are only for the rear indicator lamps Chas
A link to the bulb available in the shop :
http://c5alive.co.uk/index.php?com=shop&display=product&id=12
Thanks for supporting the shop side guys 8), it all helps to keep the site running and free to join, but I only keep bulbs for the front & rear lights. Indicator bulbs aren't on the shop side....so few of us have indicators it didn't seem worth carrying them ;)
Think maybe the front indicator bulbs are the same as the headlamp but not the rears and as he is asking for the rear ones its a valid point lol :) :)
Hi Karl,
do you have the specs for these bulbs?
Cheers. KarlG.
Hi there just go on ebay and check them out .....
Hi Chas,
I should have been more specific, I'm after the spec for the headlight led bulb.
I would like to know the current consumption and the lux output. Not knowing the type being sold by the shop it's pointless looking in eBay, even if I did know the two things they never quote are current and lux.
Cheers. KarlG.