C5ALIVE Forum

C5 Help => C5 Support => Topic started by: danny7147 on 27, January, 2013 - 13:09:33

Title: Eee... Lek Tricks?
Post by: danny7147 on 27, January, 2013 - 13:09:33
Right guys, I'm going to have a stab at wiring up my indicators. I have no doubt that there are threads galore about how to, but I've got a snag. I have 4 indicators with protruding wires, an original switch, and a C5 that used to have a set attached which means there's lots of bare wires to attach things to... But no relax. What's a suitable alternative? Anybody found one?
Title: Re: Eee... Lek Tricks?
Post by: Punjanaman on 27, January, 2013 - 15:17:09
Hi Danny, Iam no expert on these things but having built/repaired a few cars over the years surely any 12v car flasher unit will do.
Title: Re: Eee... Lek Tricks?
Post by: radiomarty on 27, January, 2013 - 16:32:53
The current of the flasher is quite important for this application - I think Chas has sourced a suitable replacement - sure he will be along soon with the type - Marty
Title: Re: Eee... Lek Tricks?
Post by: C5 ENTHUSIAST + RESTORER on 27, January, 2013 - 18:06:15
Hi there the flasher that you need is a 2 pin 12volt 2 x 8-10w and in the book I use they are £4.74+vat+ posting ..
If you want one let me know