News:

"I don't live in the past. I'm always excited by what I'm doing in the present." Sir Clive Sinclair

Main Menu

Hello there, greetings from the Netherlands

Started by frankev, 23, October, 2010 - 16:02:48

Previous topic - Next topic

frankev

Darn,

This C5 hobby is getting out of hand a bit. It's only five months since I was infected by this virus.
The counter is now on six, plus another one, complete, but in parts, and my lady says, at least three have to go, :o
decisions, decisions. I think the auction at the international meeting will bring salvation for my marriage. At least thats what I hope for. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Here i took my two youngest out for a ride and a piccie from my latest two C5's. Wow, they are so complete. I sold one, the very first one, already to make place. :'(

We did the first test run for the achterhoek run. about 25 km's. No problems what so ever, only a little bit cold. I am driving the seven gear one.  8)

The latest two I found, the one with indicators is with two battery's, guess i wanna make that one into a 24 volt version. And hurray, I managed to find mirrors for all off them.
Sorry Karl, I desperately going to need some more of those stickers ;D

greetz

Frank

Karl

That's a nice collection you have there  8)

It is true - there is no cure for c5 addiction , look what has happened to me  ;D

Retro Andy

Thats good too see the family all taking part (tell your wife that its best to keep one each spare for you all)

Retro Andy.