News:

Meeting the Gadget Show team
http://c5alive.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=404.0

Author Topic: Drive cog and axle assy.  (Read 2301 times)

marra

Drive cog and axle assy.
« on: 20, August, 2010 - 16:57:56 »
Well Marra made a major headache for himself ... ME  :( Completley striped down the c5 ( both ) sandblasted and powder coated frames. During the strip down i did document the parts with pics, but the drawings and clips have been thrown away by mistake. I am now left with the whole thing in bits  :-[
  So at the moment I am reassembling the axle and have come to a problem. Can someone provide a drawing or a description of the washers and O ring assy that holds with the motor mount and drive cog.  :P I cannot se anything in the download sec. between the motor mount and drive cog i can remember removing washers.... I think.
 Oh, also had quite a few other bits and washers that came with the c5 so I cannot know what i had before the strip down.... limbo.... please help.
 The Marra.

Karl

Re: Drive cog and axle assy.
« Reply #1 on: 20, August, 2010 - 22:53:39 »

marra

Re: Drive cog and axle assy.
« Reply #2 on: 20, August, 2010 - 23:32:16 »
thanks for that. had a look and gave me an idea. From what i can work out on the motor side. There is a large washer , then a rubber O ring and the motor mount. Then a larger washer and drive cog then another larger washer and the teethed tube holding those ? drive belt then wheel ? Does this sound right or am i missing something.