News:

Welcome to C5alive, the best place for help & advice on how to get the most from your iconic Sinclair C5. Check the meetings section today for events near you.
C5alive.co.uk  - Keeping the C5 Alive !!

Main Menu

Side Panels

Started by MikeDX, 04, November, 2010 - 20:04:35

Previous topic - Next topic

vanpeebles


coverman

Now I can see where the bottom corners hook onto .How does the top of the sidescreen fasten to the vehicle? Once I know that we can produce the sidescreens in a choice of colours.(I have never seen an original sidescreen).
NB we already have made a complete outdoor cover for the C5 in proper car covering fabric-light,breathable, non-scratch, UV resistant.They are for sale.

Karl

#32
Top corner of the side covers clip into the pod housing, leading edge of the cover is secured to the body shell by velcro.

The instructions are listed on www.sinclairc5.com

http://www.sinclairc5.com/acc_inst/acc_inst_panels.htm

.....although the site seems a bit wobbly at the moment

marcdonnelly

Hi coverman i have a full set of side panels plus tonnea cover not pretty but if it helps the cause and your happy to pay post and packing i can send them to you to help more c5 users in the future marc.

coverman

Yep, thanks, I'll deal with this in the New Year as we are a tad busy right now(not complaining!)